Nathrezim Hellbound Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HellboundHellbound  

I'd like to know what you guys think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icetray
Admin
Icetray

I'd like to know what you guys think Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to know what you guys think   I'd like to know what you guys think EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 pm

I want to know what makes you more intrested ina guild and what you'd like seen done with the guild?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampires16
Galaid
Scout

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to know what you guys think   I'd like to know what you guys think EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:47 am

I like trying new things.. and when people log on for the new things instead of waiting for it to be on "farm"..
Back to top Go down
Rileyman
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to know what you guys think   I'd like to know what you guys think EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:44 pm

I like to see a guild that works around it's players, that is polite yet firm with it's policies, understands that we all have lives, like galaid said is not afraid to get a 100g repair bill in new raid's and has a lot of fun just playing. OHHH and what i would still like to see from this guild is running SSC/BT/Hyjal/Sunwell just because i know that after everyone gets to 80 those of us that havn't been there will never see it..and me personally would like to see it. Hellbound is doing great at all of these things i listed but i think things could always be improved....ther's my 2 cents...semper fi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to know what you guys think   I'd like to know what you guys think Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to know what you guys think
Page 1 of 1