Nathrezim Hellbound Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HellboundHellbound  

Elite Karazhan Run

Go down 
4 posters

What day would you like to see this event?
Monday
Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_lcap50%Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_lcap50%Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_lcap0%Elite Karazhan Run I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
 0% [ 0 ]
Friday
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
Never :(
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Joquer
Sergeant
Joquer

Elite Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Elite Karazhan Run   Elite Karazhan Run EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Due to the lack of interest in Karazhan lately due to our advancement into 25-man raiding, i was thinking about hosting a Karazhan run where only those who are exalted with the Violet Eye and very well experienced/geared can come.

The goal is to walk into the doors of Kara at the exact raid time, and blaze through it as fast as possible. We can do it with or without the dragon bosses, but the idea is to clear Kara is record time for Hellbound.

If the turnout was good enough, we could race: Split into 10 man teams, with set rules (like clock starts at Gcal raid start time and/or do/do-not-do Nightbane/Netherspite).

I would like to know what people think before i put the event up and if u like the idea give me a day that u'd like to see the raid posted.

jocolor

Just to add now that the Tuesday group was overwhelmingly successful: the goal to beat at the moment is 3 1/2 hours, no dragons(and we had galaid healing and a minorly undergeared OT)

Last edited by Joquer on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
velox
Sergeant
velox

Elite Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Karazhan Run   Elite Karazhan Run EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:23 pm

As much as I hate Kara (and I really do hate the place) this idea intrigues me. I'm down whenever you guys are. And I say we do the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Benway
Grunt
Benway

Elite Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Karazhan Run   Elite Karazhan Run EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 am

monday or wednesday works for me.
Back to top Go down
cyl
Scout

Elite Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Karazhan Run   Elite Karazhan Run EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Well the only problem with this idea is still have characters who need it like my warrior, that still want to get into 25 man content and then most of the guild is already saved. Unless you're talking about the DPS being the ones who are highly geared and what not, otherwise I lose a shot at gear for a week and if all possible I'd rather not pug it. :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elite Karazhan Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Karazhan Run   Elite Karazhan Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Karazhan Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nathrezim Hellbound Forums :: General Access :: General Chat-
Jump to: