Nathrezim Hellbound Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HellboundHellbound  

Having issues with Guild Calendar...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icetray
Admin
Icetray

Having issues with Guild Calendar... Empty
PostSubject: Having issues with Guild Calendar...   Having issues with Guild Calendar... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 am

Anyone else having these issues with the guild calender updateing? I keep doing a new refresh on the updates but nothing shows. Last mouths events show but this month nothing shows. Except for 2 things.

Thats the reason why I havn't been raiding. Also I have tried reinstalling the mod and nothing is working Crying or Very sad

-icetray
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampires16
Galaid
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with Guild Calendar...   Having issues with Guild Calendar... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 am

took a while for mine to synch but once it did i was ok.
Back to top Go down
Joquer
Sergeant
Joquer

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with Guild Calendar...   Having issues with Guild Calendar... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 am

its all about when u log on dude. if u log on when many people are on, your more likely to get all the events.

Just recently someone put an event on the calendar but they were the only person online, then later they got on and asked y no one signed up for their event. It can't update unless someone is there to be synced with.
Back to top Go down
valec
First Sergeant
valec

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with Guild Calendar...   Having issues with Guild Calendar... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 am

In addition to what Joquer posted you have to make sure you are set up right too.

At one point we changed the setup to include another guild but we no longer do that. If you go to your set up tab ensure you have automatic selected, then hit Connet (or whatever the button is called) Wait the two minutes for it to synch and you should be set.

Every time you log on the calendar mod will have to synch with the guild again so to ensure you get all the info on the guild channel make sure you wait the two minutes before you use the calendar.

I haven't had any issues with the mod, but I do play a lot during the day and I synch with most people daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having issues with Guild Calendar...   Having issues with Guild Calendar... Empty

Back to top Go down

Having issues with Guild Calendar...
Page 1 of 1